Re: Yaesu FT-847

Apparently this unit is already available in Canada according to a
couple of the dealers websites. It's listed at around $2650.00 CDN.

One source is: www.norham.com

Can't say I'm all that excited about it yet considering they dropped the
ball when it came to converter interfacing which really should have been
built in from the start. The lack of space for an additional module for
1.2ghz is also sadly missing but not all that big of a deal.

Regards

Chris Setla VE4SET

Kevin Muenzler wrote:

> On Saturday, February 07, 1998 9:32 AM, Dennis Jakubisin[SMTP:Dennis.Jakubisin@mci.com] wrote:
> > Any new word on this new transceiver?  <snip>
> > Hope it makes it to the U.S. in time
> > for the Dayton Hamvention, I would like to see one up close.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home