Mode-A: wanted in Western Canada alive!

Hi Richard:

Yes!

I fully support your concept and *WOULD* put my money where my mouth (read
keyboard) is.

I especially like Mode A as I am able to operate it from my mobile.  With
the huge success of the
ICOM 706 Mark II radio (of which I own one) there is a potential for an
incredible number of new satellite users.

I would love to operate Mode S but that is not too likely at the present
time nor in the immediate future.  I do a fair amount of travelling and I
love to operate Mode A or KT from my car, sometimes while rolling down the
highway.

Mode A is to satellite radio what 2M FM is to terrestrial radio.

73
Scott

---
Scott Leaf VE7VDX - VHF DX  Grid Square CN89
ve7vdx@dowco.com
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home