Yaesu FT-847

Any new word on this new transceiver?  Was wondering if any amsat folks
in Japan and/or the UK(if it's available there yet) have seen or better
yet, used this new radio. Any comments on how it works? Also, does
it incorporate real filters or just the DSP? I've sent for a spec sheet
but so far no response from Yaesu. Hope it makes it to the U.S. in time
for the Dayton Hamvention, I would like to see one up close.

73

Denny,  WB8K

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home