Re: 2950/2970 Wanted

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998 HURDER_BYRON_C@cat.com wrote:

> Do any of you happen to have a used RCI/Ranger 2950 or (better yet) a
> 2970 lurking about and available for sale?

I have 5 of them as tunable IF's in our satellite lab at the Naval Academy
and was quite disapointed in them.  I bought them on someone elses
recommendation (cheap 10M tunable rig to be used with VHF/UHF/SHF
downconverters on the roof).  They are mickey mouse and I hate the
click-detent tuning and method of having to push a "shift" button for each
digit of frequency you want to tune..

Sorry, these are government property and not for sale, but look before you
buy.

de WB4APR

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home