Re: Phase 3D Status?

    Any updates to Phase 3D's status? Has a ride been secured, or launch
    date set?

    I have not seen a traffic to indicate so, but wanted to ask in case I
    missed something.

No, you haven't missed anything.  You can read my speculations on USENET

    <A HREF="news:rec.radio.amateur.space>rec.radio.amateur.space</A>

which i do not want to discuss in this forum. But i will note that those
speculations seem to be partially confirmed in a recent _ARRL Letter_.
I don't have a URL handy, but no doubt you'll find it on the ARRL WWW
site.
			-- KD6PAG  (Networking Old-Timer, RF newbie)

P.S.  Meanwhile, can i work you on AO-27?  I still could use New York...

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home