preamp for sale

       I am offering for sale a Model 2000 Super-Amp from SSB. This preamp is
new and has never been used. This preamp is built to be mast mounted. The
preamp can be controled by voltage via center pin of feedline or by 13.8 volts
to a separate connector on the preamp.

      You can find this amp listed in QST add for SSB Electronincs for
$249.95. I am asking $200.00 or best offer. Shipping will be prepaid at this
price. I have all the documentation that came with this preamp.

                   I can be contacted by e-mail N4QWF@AMSAT.ORG
Thanks for reading this posting. 73's << John

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home