Mode-A replies

What a good response.

My hard-disk is still reeling; keep those replies coming please, whichever
way you do it. For those who haven't yet replied, kindly note the following.

The ideal reply:
does not include my original text
does not have comments attached in base64
is short: yes; no; alternative suggestions; etc
is sent once (i.e. not one copy to me and one copy to amsat-bb)

I'll summarise back to the -BB after the deadline. Please pass the
question on to folks who are not on internet (I also sent it to WWW on
packet and put it on the digital satellites).

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188