W1B Returns!

It's that time of year again. On Saturday and Sunday February 7 and 8, W1B
will again be active from Vermont. This is the 2nd year for this Special Event
Station. We plan to operate thru all available analog satellites. We will
operate RS-12, RS-15, FO-20, FO-29 (should be analog), AO-27, MIR/R (if
active) and AO-10. If it passes within range of FN34mk in Vermont, between the
hours of 9A EST 2/7 and 6P EST 2/8, some form of RF will be pointed in its
general direction.

A reminder that QSL is via N1PDV at RD2, Box 39 in Underhill, VT  05489. He's
asking for your QSL card so that the sponsoring organization, The Jericho
Historical Society can hang them up, and a green stamp to help cover the cost
of the certificate he's sending out. I think the certificate looks good. 8-1/2
x 11 in color! If you send for one, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

73,
Mike
N1JEZ

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home