• Board of Directors meeting on October 9 and morning of October 10.
• Technical presentations on satellite design/operating begin the afternoon of October 10 and continue October 11.
• Meet AMSAT Officers and Board members.
• Meet and greet fellow satellite operators.
• Satellites on display.
• Annual general meeting afternoon of October 10.
• Saturday evening annual banquet with door prizes.
• Sunday morning Area Coordinator’s breakfast.
• Sunday ARISS Operations Team meeting.
• Sunday and Monday tours.
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton — Baltimore – BWI Airport
890 Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum, Maryland, 21090
Ask For: Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation Group or use the Code: RAS
AMSAT Special Room Rate—$99.00 per night
(The block of rooms will be held until September 17th. After that date, rooms may be available, but at a significantly higher rate.)
$10 Breakfast Buffet Coupons—Full Hot and Cold Breakfast*
Free Airport and Close-in Transportation
Easy Train/Light Rail Service to Baltimore Inner Harbor & D.C. Metro
Walking distance to National Electronics Museum
Special Guest Presentations
*Purchase at check-in
A registration form for the Symposium and all events may be download here.
On line registration may be found on the AMSAT Store.